Thursday, April 19, 2012

Denver Botanic Gardens

Today I went to the botanic gardens to explore. And its a rather large place, I will have to go again and get more pictures. I freaked out when I saw they had a larger Cacti section, I'm excited to see if they have more..







There are a lot of pictures, I will have to upload some at a later time.
Please leave any comments or questions below, even about you own plants!

 

Please sign up to receive a notice to your email inbox for updates to this blog


Red Barrel Cactus






Other Variety of Succulents

   



Some type of  Black Beetle Definitely a pest of this succulent

Another Black Beetle



Center is a Madagascar Palm


Madagascar palm and other Succulents

A Flowering Succulent




Another Black Beetle


Zebra Hawthoria top center





Two Golden Barrels (size of basket balls)


Add caption



Prickley Pear


Brain Cactus'





Some Prickley Pear Variety

Another Prickley Pear Variety

 


Please leave any questions or comments below! Thanks for stopping by, Show your support by visiting my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/InfinityCactus <'Like' my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment